About Caulfield Physiotherapy Ross B. Smith & Associates
Since 1978, elite athletes, theatre performers and everyday people have benefited from a range of physiotherapy services and treatments from Ross Smith (To understand the extent of Ross Smiths experience & qualifications go to Ross’s profile page or see the Photo Gallery).
Today, Caulfield Physiotherapy have three full time experts providing patients with a range of specialised care including all sports physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates and treatment for anterior cruciate ligaments (ACL) injuries, low back pain, neck pain, golfers elbow, headaches, hip pain, knee pain, medial collateral ligament injury, shoulder and neck pain, dislocated shoulder, frozen shoulder, other shoulder pain, tennis elbow and other sporting injuries.
The combined team has great expertise and postgraduate training in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy. We treat your pain by minimising or removing the cause of your pain, which provides you with long term relief.
Our physiotherapists are supported by dedicated office staff. Your calls to our reception will always be promptly answered and you will be sent reminders for your appointments.
Caulfield Physiotherapy works closely with referring Doctors. However, a Doctor’s referral is not required for our physiotherapy services.
Ross and the team have worked with a number of professional organisations, including:
- The Australian Olympic & Commonwealth Games Team
- The Australian Men and Women’s Hockey Teams
- The Victorian Amateur Football Team
- Theatre Groups and ballet companies
- Returned Service Veterans
- Fitzroy Football Club (VFL / AFL)
- AJAX Football Club
Caulfield Physiotherapy understands the importance of ongoing education. We are strong believers in keeping up to date with modern, evidence based, innervations and trends in physiotherapy.
PhysiotherapistsPresently, the three practicing physiotherapists at Caulfield Physiotherapy are
- Ross B. Smith (read more about Ross on the Our Team page)
- Emma Belotti (read more about Emma on the Our Team page)
- Caroline Szafranski (nee Fernando) (read more about Caroline on the Our Team page)